- The Problem with Religious Freedom: New book argues international efforts to ‘get religion right’ are making things worse.
- FACULTY SEARCH: Assistant Professor in East Asian religions beginning September 1, 2016
- An interview with Professor Elizabeth Shakman Hurd, author of BEYOND RELIGIOUS FREEDOM.
- Journal of Lutheran Ethics July/Aug. 2015 volume features Prof. Helmer's Theology and The End of Doctrine.
- *NEW* Interdisciplinary Concentrations
- 2015-16 YEARLY COURSE SCHEDULE
- Setting Aside a Scholarly Get-Together, for the Planet’s Sake Professor Laurie Zoloth - a magnificent tribute for a truly generative vision of change.
- Sarah Jacoby’s book, Love and Liberation: Autobiographical Writings of the Tibetan Buddhist Visionary Sera Khandro, has been published by Columbia University Press
- Theology and The End of Doctrine by Christine Helmer, see review in The Christian Century
- Mira Balberg’s book, Purity, Body and Self in Early Rabbinic Literature, is available from University of California Press
- Michelle Molina’s book, To Overcome Oneself: The Jesuit Ethic and the Spirit of Global Expansion, 1520-1767, has been published by the University of California Press
- A Surprising Success Story: Jobs and the Arts and Humanities